Website All Energy Solar
The All Energy Solar team is smart, dedicated to our customers, open minded, and fun. We are composed of the renewable energy industry’s best talent. Our projects vary from small residential systems to large scale commercial projects. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing company with opportunity for upward mobility, we encourage you to apply with All Energy Solar.
All Energy Solar is seeking an outside Solar Sales Consultant to join our team in the Milwaukee area. The Solar Sales Consultant will not simply sell solar systems. They will educate property owners by informing them on the growth of the solar industry, available government and utility rebates, and the financial benefits of going solar. Consultants must be confident, professional, self-motivated, dedicated to customer service, and eager to change the world and control their own paycheck.
- Train with an experienced solar professional and develop industry expertise
- Develop an understanding of the complexities of pricing and installing solar photovoltaic systems
- Create and perform professional presentations of solar products and services for potential customers
- Utilize independent and innovative strategies to make valuable contributions to the sales and marketing teams
- Analyze customers’ current and calculate projected electrical usage and finance return on investment
- Communicate with customers throughout the sales process, providing information and assistance as needed
- Work special events on an as needed basis
Other relevant duties as assigned by supervisor
- Solar industry and product knowledge is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Willing to work evenings and weekends to contact prospective customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable and confident giving presentations
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience preferred
- Intermediate skills in Google Suite or MS Office products
- Enthusiasm for developing business and interacting with a variety of people
- Willing and able to climb a ladder, without fear of heights
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- This is a commission based sales position
- Dental + vision insurance (free for individuals)
- Health insurance (free individual plan option)
- HSA and FSA options
- 401K with company match (age 21+, eligible after 90 days of employment)
- Free employee assistance plan
- Life insurance
- Much more!
Please include a cover letter with your application. We can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit j.brt.mv.