Website All Energy Solar
The All Energy Solar team is smart, dedicated to our customers, open minded, and fun. We are composed of the renewable energy industry’s best talent. Our projects vary from small residential systems to large scale commercial projects. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing company with opportunities for upward mobility, we encourage you to apply with All Energy Solar.
This is an in-person position, with an opportunity to move to a hybrid schedule, following 3 months of successful employment.
The Project Coordinator acts as the main point of contact for each residential solar project, beginning after the point of sale, and through the completion of the project. Our goal is to deliver a high quality experience going solar by building positive relationships with our customers.
- Oversee the progress through all stages of each solar project
- Act as the liaison between the customer and all departments within All Energy Solar, as well as outside vendors and financial institutions
- Provide updates to the customer on a frequent basis
- Become an expert within our CRM system
- CRM Experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Great phone presence
- Ability to handle 100-150 projects at once
- Coordinating and scheduling experience
- Highly organized
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to independently solve problem
- Ability to lead and manage projects to successful completion
- This is a full-time position with an expected annual salary of $43,000-52,000 + incentive plan
- PTO accrual of up to
- Paid Holidays
- Health insurance, free option for individual
- Dental + vision insurance, free for individual
- HSA option
- 401K with company match (21+, eligible after 90 days)
- Free employee assistance plan
- Free commuter benefits
- Life insurance
- Much more!
Please include a cover letter with your application. We can’t wait to hear from you!