Website Lincolnland Community College
Lincoln Land Community College is seeking a Green Energy Program Coordinator to assist the Dean-Workforce Institute in the development and administration of green energy training courses and special projects related to green energy training.
Green Energy Program Coordinator is responsible for the following duties
- Assist Dean in scheduling and marketing of solar and other alternative energy classes.
- Research and implement industry credential classes either on their own or embedded into other classes. Pursue various industry accreditations for LLCC facility related to green energy
- Maintain strong relationships and lines of communication with IGEN, MREA, NABCEP, and other industry organizations to increase green economy related offerings and trainings.
- Recruit instructors as needed.
- Develop relationships with local Solar/Green Economy employers to understand local needs, create paths for employment and set up a Program Advisory Committee. Develop a long-term plan for engaging external stakeholders.
- Inventory and test all equipment and tools related to solar. Evaluate and recommend improvements and maintenance of curriculum, lab, equipment, and tools. Provide input on training equipment purchases.
- Work with grant partners to deliver on grant objectives.
- Maintain high levels of communication with dean regarding program updates as well as all job functions.
To apply for this job please visit llcc.peopleadmin.com.