Website All Energy Solar
The All Energy Solar team is smart, dedicated to our customers, open minded, and fun. We are composed of the renewable energy industry’s best talent. Our projects vary from small residential systems to large scale commercial projects. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing company with opportunity for upward mobility, we encourage you to apply with All Energy Solar.
All Energy Solar is seeking a full time Inside Sales – Solar Specialist to join our team. We expect this position to start out as work-from-home, with the understanding that working in our St. Paul office in the future will be required. The Solar Specialist is the front line representative for most of All Energy Solar’s residential customers and is responsible for qualifying leads into appointments for the sale of PV systems. The Solar Specialist is an authority on qualifying aspects of a solar purchase such as site characteristics, customer motivations, rate plans, available incentives, and utilities. The Solar Specialist is responsible for educating homeowners about accessibility of solar energy and for embodying the goals and vision that define All Energy Solar.
- Complete a high volume of sales call daily
- Qualify leads by determining solar energy accessibility
- Overcome common objections
- Schedule consultations for our Solar Power Consultants
- Exceed set sales targets and work in a fast paced environment
- Determine suitability of sites using proprietary tools and satellite technology
- Deal effectively with all inquiries
- Represent All Energy Solar in a professional manner
- Track daily activities in our CRM
- Minimum of one year of sales experience
- Previous knowledge of solar power is preferred
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Previous experience carrying a sales target
- Able to work under pressure and in an evolving work environment
- Great team-spirit
- Commitment of 40 hours per week
- Confident and outgoing
- Available to work on weekends
- This is a full-time position with an expected base pay rate of $18.00/hr
- Commission with an expected range of $10,000-20,000 per year
- PTO accrual of up to 80 hours annually
- 6 major paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Dental + vision insurance (free for individual)
- Health insurance (free individual option)
- FSA and HSA options
- 401K with company match (eligible after 90 days, age 21+)
- Free employee assistance plan
- Free commuter benefits
- Life insurance
- Much more!
Please include a cover letter with your resume; and submit your application HERE. We can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit j.brt.mv.