Website EAGLE POINT SOLAR LLC
Eagle Point Solar is currently looking for a full time Energy Analyst who will report to the Design and Engineering Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create customer facing Solar PV reports.
- Research and analyze utility bill information and utility policy.
- Calculate impact of Solar PV system under varying scenarios.
- Compile project information into project specific owner’s manuals.
- Build web-based portals for on-line monitoring capabilities.
- Enter project quotes into accounting software.
- Assist the department in other areas as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Office Suite: SharePoint, Excel, Outlook, Etc.
- Experience using 3D & 2D modelling software.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Motivated, collaborative, and team focused.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in renewable energy, environmental science, engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience using industry specific tools including: Energy Toolbase, Helioscope, Scanifly, and SketchUp.
- Knowledge of utility billing policies and tariffs
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Work Hours and Location
- This position is a full time 40 hours a week position located in the office at Eagle Point Solar in Dubuque, IA. Work hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Salary Commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Company Match
- Paid time off
Eagle Point Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please complete an application at https://eaglepointsolar.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit eaglepointsolar.com.