Website State of Illinois - Illinois Power Agency
The Program Associate will provide support to the Illinois Power Agency’s (“Agency”) team that manages solar incentive programs. These programs include the Adjustable Block Program, which provides incentives for distributed generation and community solar projects, and the Illinois Solar For All Program, which offers incentives to support access to solar for low-income households, non-profit organizations, and public facilities.
The Program Associate will report to and support the Adjustable Block Program Manager and will provide support to the Illinois Solar For All Program Manager on an as-needed basis. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Facilitating and tracking projects related to the Agency’s solar incentive programs
- Developing updates to program requirements and overseeing compliance by program participants
- Interfacing with a program’s third-party Program Administrator to finalize documents, close out projects, and trouble-shoot various issues as they arise
- Supporting the tracking of program metrics
- Supporting other program-related tasks on an ad hoc basis
A successful candidate must have:
- The ability to maintain strong attention to detail across multiple, ongoing projects
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, must be comfortable in Excel
- A track record of meeting deadlines and successfully closing out tasks
- The ability to work with a collaborative and agile team, taking on new assignments as needed
A competitive candidate may have:
- Job experience and/or course work in energy, with a focus on renewable energy or solar specifically (strongly preferred)
- Experience working in the public sector
- Customer/client service experience
- Fluency in Spanish to assist with the translation of Program materials
The Agency is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please see the attached job description for more information on the position and qualifications. For more information on the Illinois Power Agency, please see: www.illinois.gov/ipa
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references with your online application to https://career-hcm20.ns2cloud.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=8643&company=SILHCM20P1
No phone calls please. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The Illinois Power Agency is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
To apply for this job please visit career-hcm20.ns2cloud.com.