SunPower is seeking a Solar Installer to grow their career in residential solar. This is a full-time, permanent position that offers full benefits with HUGE room for growth and advancement. Our Solar Installers are a vital part of our organization and we take pride in hiring and training the best.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 2,500. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there is no better place to be than SunPower.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rate Plus Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Bi-annual reviews for pay increase
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k company match
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Many more perks!
- Effectively work in a team to install and seal roof attachments, equipment racking supports and solar panels
- Perform all construction tasks per manufacturer’s installation guidelines
- Electrical wiring of solar array/system (DC and AC) in addition to installing raceways around residential applications include roofs, attics, walls
- Perform site survey activities with a team and independently
- Review job installation plan with Crew Lead
- Assist in tracking inventory for each project
- Prepare, load and organize installation vehicles
- Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety
- Troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Maintain and clean up the job site
- 0 – 2 years relative experience
- High school diploma or trade school degree related to construction or building sciences
- Basic knowledge of residential electrical systems
- Excellent customer service skills including verbal and written communications
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in the state where the work is to be performed
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and driving
- Must maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to make multiple trips up and down a ladder, daily
- Ability to lift, squat, deadlift, pull and carry up to 50 lbs., daily
- Ability to work at the ground level, kneeling, or bending daily
- Ability to kneel and stand repeatedly (lunges), on a daily basis
- Comfortable in tight spaces (attic, crawlspaces, etc)
We are seeking qualified candidates who will represent our values in all interactions. We believe that our employees create our brand – with each project, each communication, each task completed and each interaction. Experience is critical to SunPower in regards to not only our customers but also our employees and dealer partners. As such, we strive to hire candidates that are service focused.
We believe clean energy and storage should be accessible to everybody. That’s why SunPower designs all-in-one residential and commercial solutions backed by personal customer service and the industry’s most comprehensive warranty. And with over 35 years of dedicated solar experience, we’re the only U.S.-based solar company that’s been around longer than our 25-year warranty.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is SunPower’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. SunPower disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com